Supervisor Benoit, Assemblyman Nestande To Honor Nurses At Friday’s Fifth Annual Notable Nurses Awards
RANCHO MIRAGE– In recognition of National Nurses Week, Riverside County Supervisor John J. Benoit and Assemblyman Brian Nestande (R-Palm Desert) will honor 70 nurses with a breakfast and awards ceremony at the Annenberg Center Friday, May 14 at 7:30 AM. The 2010 Notable Nurses were selected for their dedication to healthcare by the Chief Nursing Officers in hospitals throughout Riverside County’s Fourth District and the 64th Assembly District.
“The theme of this year’s National Nurses Week is ‘Caring Today for a Healthier Tomorrow,’” said Supervisor John J. Benoit. “I’m honored to continue this excellent tradition of recognizing outstanding caring nurses for the fifth year.”
“I am happy to join Supervisor Benoit in continuing and building this tradition of commending excellence in our nursing ranks,” said Assemblyman Nestande.
Supervisor John J. Benoit, Assemblyman Brian Nestande
What: 2010 Notable Nurses Awards Breakfast
When: Friday, May 14th, 7:30 AM
Where: Annenberg Center for Health Sciences at Eisenhower
39-000 Bob Hope Drive, Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
The seventy 2010 Notable Nurses are from:
• Desert Regional Medical Center: Mark Chambers, Veronica Cox, William Dong-Foun, Renee Endres, Wilfred Guintu, Catherine Javier, Marta Kolodziejczyk, Pamela Moore, Stacie Ramirez, Jimmie Reed, Girlie Rose, Irma Silva, Christa Stafford, Maria Valencia, Isabel Villaflor, Mary Wignall, Amber Wood.
• Eisenhower Medical Center: Dixon Bennett, Linda Buffington, Christal Curry, Catherine Diaz, Sharon Fitzgerald, Barbara Fulmer, Sandra Garcia, Valarie Heaslip, Debbie Hiestand, Brad Irwin, Mary Jane Jackson, April Lopez, Mary Moeller, Richard Quintana, Ann Rigali-Promen, Karen Saab, Tamara Walker, Tina Wallum, Dionne Washington, Andrea Wellborn.
• John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital: Diane Barnett, Candy Marie Berdan-Frias, Lizette Calderon, Maria Veronica Callejas, Nila Diata, Maria Garcia, Antonieta Maglaki, Monette Noel, Binal Patel, Maria del Carmen Reyes-Guillen, Geraldine Samaniego, Carolyn Stratton, Joanna Tili, Deborah White, Daniel Zepeda.
• Riverside County Regional Medical Center: Althea Ballard, Kim Baumgarten, Annette Greenwood, Sarah Hall, William Hendra, Nixon Kwaning, Jesse McDonald, Dee Mills, Andre Schotte, Natalie Schotte.
• Visiting Nurses Association of the Inland Counties (Palm Desert): Betty Bruce, Reshae Crawford, Robert Stansbury, Tyler Thomas, Debbie Thompson, Natasha Titov, Dorothy Warren, Beverly White.