Various boards, councils and commissions provide guidance and recommendations for county services in unincorporated communities and public policy issues, such as child care and early education, for the County of Riverside.
I am seeking dedicated residents who are available and willing to share their time and expertise to serve on these boards. These appointed positions are wonderful opportunities to serve and shape your community.
I am seeking applicants to serve on each of the following boards, councils and commissions (as of April 3, 2018):
• Indio Hills Community Council, one seat
• Mecca-North Shore Community Council, one seat
• Sky Valley Community Council, one seat
• Trails Committee, one seat
• Thousand Palms Community Council, two seats
• Vista Santa Rosa Community Council, two seats
Residents interested in serving on these boards and commissions should download and complete an application. For more information, please contact my office at 760-863-8211. If your application is not accepted at this time, it will be kept on file.
The Riverside County Clerk of the Board’s office maintains a database of boards, councils and commissions throughout the entire county here: http://bosweb.rcbos.org